Summer Comes at Last

Summer Comes at Last
Busy Bee

Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother's Day Contest

I just entered a Mother's Day contest that Craftsy is holding.  In order to "heart" my project, people have to be registered members of Craftsy.  Anyway I thought I would share what I entered.  Here is the link.
Mother's Day contest. "Sunshine and Shadow" pastel painting.

4 comments:

lowrain said...

I really love water lillys and I love your painting too. Thank you for sharing. Life is just a little bit kinder for your having done so

Sandra said...

Thank you for your kind remarks. I, too, love water lilies. I have quite a few paintings of them hanging in my home. I went through a "waterlily" phase a few years back!

Becky Sharp said...

Looks like a fun site! So I joined. :) And I'm following you now, and "hearted" your waterlilies. I guess I have to post some pics of my projects now too!

Sandra said...

Great! It is a fun site and has tons of different crafts. I'll look for your stuff. What is your online name going to be?