Summer Comes at Last

Summer Comes at Last
Busy Bee

Sunday, November 25, 2012

That wonderful time of year

Blood, Sweat, and Tears, and I love him for it!


Too bad no one sees this but our 2 neighbors!






As I write this, I'm listening to some Christmas CDs and enjoying the Christmas atmosphere in our home.  We worked hard yesterday putting up our decorations.  They are humble and reflect Christmases of yesteryear.  Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas Season.  Here are some pictures of our home.

2 comments:

lowrain said...

Thank You Sandy and Ken for sharing this holy time with us.
We appreciate you and surely thank you for sharing your fam with our fam. I am so privileged to see them in a few days.

Brian said...

Hey is that the Navity set (in your main picture) that I made when I was a Cub Scout? If I remember correctly, the camel's head had broken off in the molding process and we had to glue it back on!