Today, August 21, 2012 is Ken's and my 45th anniversary of trekking to Salt Lake City and being sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. We drove there from Iowa in our 1960 Ford Falcon. I had never been further west than Iowa and the landscape and scenery of the West was absolutely breathtaking to me. Our good friends, Harvey and Mitze Pence were in SLC taking their son Steve to the MTC in preparation for his mission. They took us under wing and were our escorts that wonderful day. They forever have a special place in our hearts. Happy Anniversary to my wonderful hubby. I love you and would do it all again! Life is wonderful. It keeps getting better and better. I look forward to my future with you and our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations to a "fab" couple.
You know we love and respect you both. How fun to be sealed in the SL Temple.
Congratulations!!! What a happy and wonderful day I know that must have been.
I am grateful for that day.
Love you!
Post a Comment