What a cutie. Still a cutie? How is Beckys foot, ankle???Janie sported a hairdo not unlike this one above. Happy weekend to you all
My mom was sooo happy you posted the latter picture so I could see someone else wore the "mush bowl". It is a source of contention between us ;)I got asked a lot if I was a boy or a girl when I wouldn't let my mom tuck it under :)Happy birthday to Becky! Cute then and cute now.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a cutie. Still a cutie? How is Beckys foot, ankle???
Janie sported a hairdo not unlike this one above. Happy weekend to you all
My mom was sooo happy you posted the latter picture so I could see someone else wore the "mush bowl". It is a source of contention between us ;)I got asked a lot if I was a boy or a girl when I wouldn't let my mom tuck it under :)
Happy birthday to Becky! Cute then and cute now.
Post a Comment