Summer Comes at Last

Summer Comes at Last
Busy Bee

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My friend Lauren

 

 
Today I went over to my friend Lauren's house.  Lauren is one of the Pink Smoothie Girls.  She was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall and started a blog to keep friends and family appraised of what is going on in her life.I have a link to it on my blog.  Her  blog is called The Hammonds (and our new "normal"!) She is an amazing woman who is always upbeat and cheerful when I see her.  Today 2 other women and I went over to help with some house cleaning and Christmas tree trimming.  I took a few pictures of the intrepid little group and our accomplishment.  I took a few minutes at the saw trimming the bottom off of the tree too.  I used my cell phone to take the pictures, and some of them are a little fuzzy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like a fun time! Wonderful, upbeat women with health challenges always help to keep my trials in perspective. Thanks for sharing!