Yesterday I mentioned that it was a great sacrifice to get to church at 7:00 in the morning, as I usually don't get up till 8:30. Well, I've decided to share with you my life of leisure. This morning I set up my camera and posed with Jenny so you could see what you have to look forward to when your kids are all grown up, if you want. Now I know that lots of women my age are up with the sun. I've never been a morning person. (Sound familiar, Brian?) When my kids were young I was up and fixing breakfast and doing all the morning stuff. Now that I don't have to---I don't! Call me lazy. Funny thing is that now I'm not really a late person either. I'm sort of a middle of the day person. I do stay up late occasionally when I'm involved with some project or other and then----I sleep in till 9:30.
Boy what a life. Jenny likes to hang out with me as long as I want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes it sounds familiar. Now I know where I got it from! I am as far from a morning person as possible, I think. I can't wait to get old (yuk yuk!) so that I can justify sleeping in! :)
Congrats on making it to an age where that is allowed mom! I am eagerly awaiting it!
I'm counting the days.
Sorry Bec, it's years for you! You have to pay your dues just like the rest of us.
Post a Comment