Well, what do you know? I'm actually going to start my own blog. It took awhile to come up with a name for my blog. I hope that you all run for a dictionary to find out what olios means. No, I've not misspelled Oreos. I was going to call it Northwest Drizzle, but Ken thought that title to be too depressing, and since we do not plan on staying around in this drizzle for too much longer, I wanted a name that could go with us when we move to South Carolina.
As my family knows, I am always bugging them about posting more on their Blogs. Now I will not be able to complain unless I, too, am blogging regularly.
I hope that you all enjoy my Northwest musings and whatever else I feel like pontificating on at any particular moment.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment