Summer Comes at Last

Summer Comes at Last
Busy Bee

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Early present for me - bought by me.

I've been struggling with a small battery-powered sweeper that has been falling apart for years.  I use it around the litter box to sweep up cat litter before it gets spread all over the house.  Yesterday, while cruising through Target I spied the vacuum section and stopped to have a look.  I found the perfect replacement for my old sweeper.  (The old one went out with the trash today - boo hoo.) It is a Dirt Devil stick broom type of cleaner.  I do have to plug it in rather than having the rechargeable battery, but that's okay.  It has an attachment for crevices also.  It was only $20.00 and is so cute.  Here is some pictures of it.  It works like a charm.  Merry Christmas to me, a month early!


2 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! Wow...$20! THat is a great deal!

Becky Sharp said...

Look at you getting the hang of this blogging thing mom! You've even got a fun Christmas-y background. I'm proud of you! And isn't it funny how we can get excited about things like new vacuums? I can relate. :)